You might think WordPress is just for blogging, but that is not true. WordPress has evolved into a highly sophisticated and extremely configurable Content Management System (CMS). It is estimated that there are well over 75 million WordPress and that number is growing every day.
Here are five reasons why you should switch over to a WordPress based website:
- You will be able to add new content to your website quickly, easily and as often as you want. You don’t need to know how to code in order to add new posts to your WordPress website.
- If you do need help with your website, there are people all over the world who know how to use it. You can probably find someone locally, or on the other side of the country, or on the other side of the planet. The fact that WordPress is so popular means there are lots of choices.
- There are very few limits as to what you can do with WordPress. You can maintain a blog, have a website for your service based business, run a membership website, showcase a portfolio, gather customer feedback, maintain an event calendar, or sell your products.
- Design options are nearly unlimited. You can incorporate your own logo, colors and style into your website with the help of a designer.
- It is a relatively inexpensive platform. After your site is built, the cost to maintain your site will be relatively low.
Save time, money and headaches with a WordPress based website.